With the booking season imminently upon us, I thought it would be a good time to write this. As you would expect, it is one of our most frequently asked questions – and quite right too, it’s not every day most people book a band!
As I am sure you can imagine it is not a straightforward answer, every event is different and we pride ourselves on our ability to tailor our packages to suit your event.
What does your personalised package include?
- A professional booking manager/consultant who will put together your bespoke ceilidh package, answer any queries you may have along the way and be there to ensure your event runs perfectly.
- Musicians, callers and DJ’s*. The guys on the ground at your event making it one to remember!
- High quality sound and lighting equipment, and – on bigger events – an engineer to operate them. On small/medium size events the equipment will be operated by a member of the band.
- Travel/accommodation costs – Our quotes include all travel expenses so there are no hidden costs anywhere along the way.
- Any other services you decide to include. We are proud to be able to offer a large range of “add on” packages to your event. Have an idea? We would love to help, contact us now to discuss options.
We understand that different events have different budgets
And that’s why we offer a comprehensive selection of line ups/packages with prices starting as low as £900. We tailor every quote to suit your needs, get in touch now for your bespoke quote!
As well as our ceilidh packages, we can offer a host of add-ons at competitive prices. These include:
Background/Ceremony/Drinks reception music
We can provide anything from a solo fiddle right up the full band for any other part of your day.
Disco Packages (Prices are on top of the ceilidh price)
- Standard Disco Package – A member of the band runs the disco from a pre-made playlist.
- ProDJ Package – We work with a DJ who will professionally mix the disco part of your event
Additional Equipment Hire
Need to hire wireless microphones for speeches? We can offer a host of additional PA, lighting and staging! Through our partners at Powder Mill Productions we can also offer a full range of rustic and vintage props.
Do you need us to set up before your guests arrive? No problem! Just let us know in your enquiry and we’ll quote accordingly.
Get in touch today to talk to us about we what we can offer you for your event
Money saving tip: Book all your event entertainment solutions in one place! This saves time, and money – We can offer various options to suit all events.